Monday, September 11, 2006

What's in a name?


That's right, I've changed the name. After several months (and turning Lalainia on to her own blog) I have realized that this is definitely not a family blog. It's not like we sit down to a Brady-style family meeting to decide what goes on here. Therefore, I will have mine, Lalainia hers, and when jr. gets older, he can have his. If they even exist any more!
Sure I had big plans; plans of a unified family posting on a family blog. But alas, it was just a pipe dream. Lalainia does not see this blog as fit to post on, thus she only posts on her own (which if you want a good laugh, you ought to check out).
The name is of course temporary(taken from the freaky Irish guy in Braveheart). As this blog implies, I titled it too quickly last time. I will not make that mistake again. So please send me your comments/suggestions for a blog title that truly represents all that is Brad!

7 comments:

Laurz said...

Brad the fad

Ryan said...

I think you just said it... "All that is Brad". I like it.

Laurz said...

heeheeee

B-rad to the Blogg-add

xapis said...

so far that has to be my fave

Danielle said...

Hey Brad! So sorry that your dream of a family blog has been dashed! Look at it from my perspective though - one strelau blog is just not enough! I have triple the fun with yours, Lul's and Lur's! And I've been so inspired that I started my own blog! Does that make you feel any better?

Looks like your Mexico outreach was amazing. I've loved reading your posts, very thought provoking. There's only one problem - I take so long thinking about it that I don't know where to start with the comments! But I'll work on that.

Love ya,
Danielle.

xapis said...

Hey Danielle, nice to hear from you. What's you blog address?

Danielle said...

My blog address is: http://daniellelf.blogspot.com
And while I'm thinking of it, how come my blog is not showing the most recent post? I have to enter the archive to find it. Is there a setting that I have to change or something? This inexperienced blogger is confused!